ROBERT H. SHUMWAY
University of California, Davis
Ph.D. in Mathematical Statistics - 1965, George Washington
M.S. in Statistics - 1960, Iowa State University;
B.A. in Mathematics - 1958, Carleton College
Shumway, R.H. (1988). Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis.
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
Shumway, R.H. & Stoffer, D. S. (2000). Time Series Analysis and
Its Applications. New York: Springer.
- Elected Member - International Statistical Institute
- Fellow - American Statistical Association
- Associate Editor - Water Resources Research
- Associate Editor - Journal of Forecasting
- Departmental Editor - Journal of Forecasting
- 1986: Award for Outstanding Statistical Application, American Statistical
Association (with Z.A. Der) for "Deconvolution of Multiple Time Series",
- 1992: CDC and ATSDR Statistics Award (with M.J. Katzoff) for "Adjustment
of Provisional Mortality Series: The Dynamic Linear Model with Structured
Measurement Errors", Journal of the American Statistical Association
(1991), Centers for Disease Control and Agency for Toxic Substances
and Disease Registry.
e-mail : email@example.com
Staff Webmaster: http://www-stat.ucdavis.edu. Updated 10/20/97